ITx 2016: call for papers closes today
ITx 2016 is coming!
ITx is a collaboration of twelve tech-focused conferences and bodies, coordinated by the Institute of IT Professionals NZ, and focuses on innovation, technology and education. ITx 2016 is in Wellington on 11-13 July.
The Call for Papers and Sponsorship Opportunities have now been released - see below for details.
This year we are excited to have IITP 2016 as a constituent conference of the ITx conference. ITx brings together 12 separate conferences under one roof over 3 days and will be a huge celebration for the broader IT community.
ITx partners include:
- The Institute of IT Professionals NZ (IITP), the largest body of IT Professionals in NZ
- NZ Technology Industry Association (NZTech), the body representing the NZ technology industry
- NZRise, the representative body for NZ-owned digital technology companies
- IT Service Management Forum NZ, the network for IT Service Management professionals
- CITRENZ, the body of computing schools in the Institute of Technology and Polytech sector
- Health Informatics NZ, the national organisation that supports the field of health informatics
- TUANZ, the representative body for ICT and communications users
- Test Professionals Network, the leading forum for promoting excellence in systems and software testing
- Agile Day, a new Agile software development-focussed day at ITx from the people behind AgileNZ
- InternetNZ, the voice of the internet community
- Project Management Institute of NZ, the association for the project, program and portfolio management profession
- NZ Open Source Society (NZOSS), sharing the freedom of open source software, open standards and open information
Delegates will have the opportunity to participate in any of the conferences as well as gaining exposure to shared keynotes and panel sessions.
ITx brings IT professionals, decision-makers, leaders and academics together under one roof. This is a conference like no other: where industry, academia and government come together to network, learn and engage.
ITx is where NZ's Digital Technology sector comes together.
The Call for Papers for IITP 2016 is now open
The Institute of IT Professionals (IITP) is proud to announce IITP 2016, the future-focused national conference celebrating IT-led innovation in New Zealand. IITP 2016 is a constituent conference of ITx 2016.
Each constituent ITx conference is responsible for setting their own programme, so we invite software and IT professionals and other interested parties to share abstracts/concepts for consideration for the IITP 2016 Conference.?
Please see itx.nz/IITPConference for more info.
Calls for Papers are now also open for the itSMFnz, Test Professionals Network and CITRENZ conferences, also ITx constituent conferences in 2016.
Sponsorship Opportunities for ITx 2016
A limited range of sponsorship opportunities are now available.
We invite you to be a part of a new era: New Zealand's broadest and largest independent innovation-focused conference of technology, and the 2016 Excellence in IT Awards.
Running at the TSB Bank Arena complex, right in the heart of Wellington, this conference will have the ability to effectively attract participants from right across New Zealand and in some cases, the world.
ITx sponsorship provides outstanding value and a footprint and exposure across the entire industry. Opportunities will go fast, so get in touch to discuss your requirements.
We're excited about ITx, and you should be too. This is a new concept and new scale for tech-related conferences in New Zealand, and truly is where the digital technology sector comes together. We look forward to seeing you there.
Check out itx.nz for more information about ITx 2016.
You must be logged in in order to post comments. Log In